You will be able to taste a cuisine based on organic vegetable products grown right here. The food is enriched with flavors typical of this uncontaminated place and is supplemented by goods produced by the nearby farms.
The vegetables have an intense flavor thanks to their natural growth in a soil maintained with fertility and care. We also serve legumes with excellent nutritional qualities produced from local and strictly traditional seeds and local cheeses from animals bred in a healthy and ethical manner.
All meals are cooked fresh and the menus vary almost daily depending on how much the earth produces.
Our recipes try to enhance the flavors of the precious raw materials with occasional use of spices and with some hints of the ethnic cuisine. There are also simple recipes of the Venetian tradition ( such as polenta) with vegetarian variations.
The way we cook also takes into account the natural healthiness of the food. We favor raw vegetables and try to cook at lower temperatures.
There are few seats at the table and it is necessary to book in advance!
Tasting menu: (two courses, water included) 17 euro
Menu with wine: (dessert and coffee or herbal tea) 25 euro
Availability: We are open approximately the whole week depending on the few seats available at the table, the guests currently staying at the B&B, and our own agricultural responsibilities. So you need to give us a certain degree of warning and agree on the menus available at the time (we work with only fresh food and we do not precook).
Closing Months: The kitchen is closed during the months of January and February as well as October and November unless otherwise agreed for by guests or groups.
Typical Summer Menu
- Pumpkin Flowers in Tempura
- House Agrodolce
- Tartine with Vegetable Pate’
- Farro Tagliolini with Zucchini and Turmeric
- Frittatine with Aromatic Herbs
- Grilled Vegetables with Parsley, Mint, and Garlic
- Sheep Yogurt with Foraged Herbs
Typical Winter/Autumn Menu
- Tartine with “Gialet” Bean Hummus
- Tartine with Shallots, Raisins, and Turmeric
- House Agrodolce
- Rustic Polenta with “Bala Rossa” Bean Fagioli All’Uccelletto
- Herb Roasted Potatoes with Legume and Sesame Seed Meatballs
- Vegan Buckwheat Cake Served with Red Berries Jam